Friday, February 25, 2011

Comfort over Fashion.


What's more important, fashion or comfort? Blair Waldorf of Gossip Girl once said, "Fashion knows nothing about comfort" so I'm kind of confused. I usually follow trends but I'm usually uncomfortable whenever I do but when I'm comfortable with what I'm wearing, it's like I'm violating fashion rules.
Tin Roxas via Facebook
It really depends on the person. There are some people who are comfortable with the latest trends while some others feel awkward. What you should always remember is don't push something that is not meant for you. If you're not comfortable and you don't look good with what you're wearing, don't even bother going out in that outfit. You'll just end up looking haggard and uneasy. What's important is you should be confident with yourself and with what you're wearing. Being comfortable doesn't really mean you're violating fashion rules. You just have to pick the right items to put together to make you look stylish and be comfortable at the same time.
-Candy Magazine ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment